NetEnt is a certified provider of digital gaming systems for more than 100 progressive casino throughout the world. Its first gambling houses were launched in 1996, and the following growing required a strong cultural interaction.
Today company’s offices are located in Sweden, USA, Ukraine, Malta, Gibraltar, and Poland. They are evolving rapidly due to the development of innovations and technologies.
NetEnt operators are well-known among the players across the globe. Besides, it has a lot of certificates and numerous industry rewards: EGR (2010-2015), WiG Awards (2014, 2015), Global Gaming (2014) and IGA Awards (2014).
Among the manifold nominations, we can meet such as “Slot Provider of the Year”, “Innovation in Mobile and Mobile Supplier”, “Digital Gaming Innovation”, “Women in Gaming” and others. The diversity of recommended and nominated prizes really impresses. The developer also went to conferences, presented its casinos for real money on web summit 2018.
The company has been scrutinizing virtual reality and 3D sound technologies as a great way to enhance the gaming experience. All these are about customers’ demands, wishes, and preferences. Also, NetEnt is planning to add a cutting-edge 3D sound characteristic even to their mobile mode games.
A diversified choice of video slots, table and jackpot games cannot leave any gambler dissatisfied. But the unbeaten design, distinct tunes and proposed huge jackpots turn slots into the most popular. Here you can see the Top-5:
- Starburst is a colorful high paced slot, ‘free spins’ promotions, generous payouts and Starburst Wild feature, which appears on 3 of 5 reels. As well, the depiction of different precious stones and gems floating in space, makes a bright impression.
- Mega Fortune – a slot game, which is famous for its biggest payouts in the whole Internet casino history (£2.5 million). Lots of ways to win are proposed, but the most reputed is a reward game, that becomes available when you get 3 bonus symbols.
- Gonzo’s Quest leads players to the legendary gold city – El Dorado, and full of vivid animation and good prizes.
- Boom Brothers slot game has intriguing symbols (lanterns, masks or mining tools) and unique fun screen. The background is a gold mine, which brothers want to explode.
- Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist – comic-style, 5 reels slot, that has extra awards with potential Mega and Super Mega Wins. Exclusive Western music and 4 robbers on a train create a good action.
NetEnt cooperates with a few of the worldwide renowned American film studio, such as 20th Century Fox and Universal. They have developed a bunch of branded games as “Planet of the Apes”, “Dracula”, “Motorhead”, “Creature from the Black Lagoon”, “Emoji Planet”, “Guns N’ Roses”, “The Invisible Man”, “Jimi Hendrix Online Slot”.
All those stand out not only due to the famous name, but also because of the spectacular graphics and sound effects. A level of their elaborations establishes new rules for the whole amusement field.
Initially, NetEnt commenced an online game with a live dealer in 2013, thereby creating a “live casino”. But it is accessible only for table games like Blackjack or Roulette. Live gambling house means an entertainment with an actual dealer, provided through a real-time video from a genuine gaming room. Internet players can connect to this stream if they want to.
Legible recording quality and communication with an alive person make players to feel a full immersion into a gambling process.
Popular Payment Methods in NetEnt Casinos
In order to play for real cash, you have to register your own online account and make a deposit. NetEnt casinos propose a wide choice of payment options (cryptocurrency, e-wallets, and bank cards) and more than 30 paying systems. The most frequently used are:
- Visa or MasterCard, credit or debit. Transactions are instant and easy, so you can start playing in no time.
- PayPal. Simple navigation helps to put into or withdraw money from your e-wallet, but sometimes there are restrictions.
- PaysafeCard – all deposits are anonymous and there are no fees.
- Skrill or Neteller – only e-mail address is needed.
- Paying with BTC you have no risk at all – it is anonymous and fast.